Note: We are using roasted pumpkin seeds that were made earlier this Weekly Menu.
- 4 x puff pastry sheet
- 2 clove garlic
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1/8 x pumpkin
- 1 x vegetable bouillon
- 5 dl water
- 50 g feta cheese
- 1/4 x pomegranate
- Let the puff pastry thaw till room temperature.
- Mince half of the garlic and add to a bowl together with butter and salt. Mix well.
- Add a generous amount of the garlic butter to each of the puff pastry sheets. Fold the sheets and give them a swirl before transferring them to a baking tray. Bake in the oven at 220 degrees celcius for 10 minutes.
- Mince the rest of the garlic. Peel the red onion and the pumpkin and cut into cubes.
- Fry the garlic and the red onion in a pot together with some butter or oil until the onion turn soft. Add the pumpkin and the vegetable stock, and let simmer for 15 minutes or until the pumpkin is fully cooked.
- Mash the soup till smooth and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the soup with feta cheese, pomegranate seeds and puff pastry breadsticks.
- Note: You have to set aside half of the puff pastry breadsticks if you're following the Weekly Menu. It will be used in another recipe.