- 750 g pumpkin
- 1/2 x yellow onion
- 1/2 x red chili
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 tsp ginger
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 2 tsp curry spice
- 5 dl water
- 1 pack coconut milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 x broccoli
- 1/2 x red pepper
- 1 handful cashews
- Peel the pumpkin, cut in half and remove the seeds. Cut 1 cup of pumpkin into small pieces, and cut the rest of the pumpkin into 3x3 cm big chunks.
- Cut onion, garlic, chili and ginger into chunks. Fry in a saucepan with some oil until the onion turn soft.
- Add curry paste and curry powder, and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add the bowl with small pumpkin pieces to the saucepan together with water. Bring to a boil under a lid for 5-7 minutes.
- Mash everything in the pan with an emersion blender.
- Add the pumpkin chunks, the rest of the water, coconut milk and maple sirup. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 7 minutes or until the pumpkin turn soft.
- Cut the broccoli into chunks and red bell pepper into strips. Add to the saucepan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add some lemon juice and some soy sauce if needed. Serve with cashew nuts!