- 200 g cottage cheese
- 50 g sour cream
- 2 x eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100 g oats
- 100 g oat flour
- Add cottage cheese, kesam and eggs to a bowl. Run smoothly with an immersion blender.
- Add baking powder, chia seeds, salt and oats. Stir well and let it swell for at least 15 minutes.
- Finally, vend in the oat flour. Use a stiff spatula or mix by hand. It should be a compact, thick dough.
- Form into rolls with wet hands, sprinkle with oats and chia seeds as topping.
- Bake at 200 degrees celsius, over-under heat for about 15 minutes, or until the rolls are golden on the underside. Cool on a rack.