- 1 x potatoes
- 4 dl plain white flour
- 6 g dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 x eggs
- 2 dl water
- 75 g bacon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp chives
- 1/4 x lemon
- 100 g cream cheese
- 1/4 x cucumber
- 1/4 x red onion
- 1 handful spinach
- Boil the potatoes and mash them up (you need about 1 desiliter mashed potatoes if you make this for one person).
- Make the dough by mixing together mashed potatoes (the can be lukewarm), flour, dry yeast, salt, eggs and water in a bowl. Knead the dough for about 10 minutes.
- Cover the kitchen counter with flour, roll the dough over and shape the cough into rolls. Place the rolls on a baking tray lined with baking paper, and let the rolls rise for about 45-60 minutes.
- Bake the bacon in the middle of the oven at 200 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Mince the garlic and chives, and mix together with cream cheese. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Bake the potato rolls at 200 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Cut cucumber and red onion.
- Fill the rolls with cream cheese, crispy bacon, spinach, cucumber and red onion.
- Note: Put away half of the potato rolls if you follow the weekly menu. They will be used in another dinner.