- 3 1/2 dl plain white flour
- 1/2 pack dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 dl lukewarm water
- 1/2 pack mozzarella
- 75 g ham
- 1/4 pack rocket
- In this dinner we use leftovers from the tomato soup that was made earlier in the weekly menu.
- Start by making the pizza dough. Combine flour, dry yeast, salt and lukewarm water in a bowl and knead the dough for about 10 minutes. Let the dough rise for about 45-60 minutes.
- Roll out the dough and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Use tomato soup leftovers as tomato sauce, and top with mozzarella and ham. Bake in the middle of the oven at 250 degrees Celsius for about 10-15 minutes.
- Top the pizza with rocket and serve!