- 3 x puff pastry sheet
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 x yellow onion
- 1/2 x cauliflower
- 2 x potatoes
- 1 x vegetable bouillon
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 100 g cooked lentils
- 50 g parmesan
- 1/3 pack spinach
- Let puff pastry sheets stand and thaw on the counter.
- Cut up the garlic, onion, cauliflower and potatoes and add to a saucepan with water and vegetable broth. Let it cook until the potatoes and cauliflower have become tender.
- Pour off the water and mash the vegetables with a fork until you have an even mixture, but with some whole vegetables. Add sun-dried tomatoes in oil, lentils and grated parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Cool for a few minutes.
- Halve the puff pastry sheets. Add one tablespoon of cooled filling to one side of the dough, and fold the other half of the dough over. Close the dough by mashing the edges with a fork. Repeat until there is no more dough left.
- Bake the pyrogens in the middle of the oven at 220 degrees celsius for about 12-15 minutes.
- Serve the warm pies over a bed of spinach.