- 250 g pasta penne
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 dl crème fraîche
- 1/2 pack fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 150 g cod fillet
- 1/3 pack prosciutto
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Mince the garlic and add to a bowl, along with creme fraiche and fresh basil. Use an immersion blender and mix until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the cod fillet into cubes. Fry the cubes together with roughly chopped ham in a frying pan with a little oil or butter.
- Pour out the pastawater, and stir in the basil sauce with the pasta. Top with fried cod and ham and serve.
- If you follow the weekly menu, set aside half of the pasta and basil sauce. Store them separately. These will be used in another dinner this week.