- 100 g pasta penne
- 8 tbsp fresh basil
- 15 g toasted pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 dl extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g feta cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 g strawberries
- 1/2 x red onion
- 30 g rocket
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Make the feta pesto by adding basil leaves, garlic, roasted pine nuts, olive oil, feta cheese and salt to a food prosessor. Mix until smooth.
- Cut the red onion and strawberries.
- Rinse the cooked pasta in cold water until the pasta to cool it down completely.
- Fold in the feta pesto to the cooled pasta, and finally add the rocket, strawberries and red onion at the end. Serve with extra feta cheese.