- 1 clove garlic
- 2 dl sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 100 g pasta penne
- 200 g chicken breast
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1/2 pack cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pack kale
- Mince the garlic and combine with sour cream, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Fry the chicken fillet in a frying pan with your herbs/spices of choice.
- Slice the red onion and cherry tomatoes, and massage the chopped kale to make it a little softer.
- Drain and rinse the pasta in cold water so that it cools down and does not stick.
- Mix together pasta penne, chicken and vegetables together in a bowl and stir in the sour cream sauce.