- 100 g pasta penne
- 1/4 x cauliflower
- 200 g chickpeas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 dl crème fraîche
- 1 tsp pizza seasoning
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1/4 x cucumber
- 30 g spinach
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Make room for the chickpeas as well. Drizzle both with olive oil, a little pizza seasoning and salt, and bake in the middle of the oven at 215 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Mince the garlic and add to a bowl together with creme fraiche and pizza seasoning. Season with salt.
- Dice red onion and cucumber and add in a large bowl with fresh spinach.
- Rinse the cooked pasta in cold water. Add to the bowl with the veggies. Stir in the creme fraiche sauce and top with crispy cauliflower and chickpeas.