- 1 handful macaroni
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1 dl crème fraîche
- 50 g cheese
- 1 x wheat crispbread
- 1 x salmon fillet
- Boil the macaroni according to the instructions on the package.
- Mince the garlic and the red onion, and fry in a pot together with butter until the onion is soft.
- Add creme fraiche and let simmer for a couple of minutes before you turn down the heat and add the grated cheese. Stir until the cheese has melted and add salt and pepper to taste. If the sauce is too thick, you can add some water to it.
- Fold in the cooked macaroni and transfer to an oven-safe dish.
- Add crispbread to a blender and mix until you are left with small crumbs (you can also do this by hand). Sprinkle half of the crumbs over the Mac and cheese and bake in the oven at 200 degrees celcius for 15-20 minutes.
- Add some salt and pepper to the rest of the crumbs, and fold the salmon in it. Fry the salmon in a frying pan with butter or oil until the salmon turn "flakey" and is fully cooked through.
- Serve the salmon with the mac and cheese.