- 2 x potatoes
- 1 x wheat crispbread
- 1 x salmon fillet
- 1/4 x red onion
- 1/2 dl crème fraîche
- We are using a salad made earlier this weekly menu in this recipe.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and add to a pot in well-salted water. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are fully cooked through.
- Add the crispbread to a blender and mash until you are left with crumbs. Transfer to a bowl and mix in some salt and pepper. Cover the salmon filet in the crumbs and fry in a pan together with butter or oil until flakey.
- Rinse the potatoes in cold water to cool them down.
- Cut the red onion and add to a bowl together with the cooled potatoes and creme fraiche. Mix together and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the salmon with creamy potato salad and green salad.