- 2 dl rice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1/2 x red chili
- 1 x orange
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp plain white flour
- 75 g chicken breast
- 1/2 dl sun flower oil
- 2 x spring onion
- 1/4 x broccoli
- We are doubling up on the rice because half of it will be used in another recipe this weekly menu. You can make half of the rice if you don't follow the weekly menu.
- Boil the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Make the sauce by mincing the garlic, red chili and ginger and add to a bowl together with the juice of the orange, soy sauce and half of the flour. Whisk together until you have a lump-free sauce and set aside.
- Cut the chicken fillet into cubes and add some flour and salt. Fry in a frying pan together with sunflower oil.
- Cut spring onion and broccoli. Pour away some of the sunflower oil from the pan and add the chopped veggies. Fry together with the chicken for a couple of minutes before adding the orange sauce. Let simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Serve with half of the cooked rice.
- Put half of the cooked rice in the fridge. It will be used in another recipe this weekly menu.