- 4 clove garlic
- 1 x red onion
- 400 g vegan mince
- 3 tbsp plain white flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp pizza seasoning
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 100 g pasta penne
- 2 dl water
- 125 g cherry tomatoes
- 100 g feta cheese
- 50 g spinach
- For this dinner, we'll double the number of veggie meat balls needed, as half of them will be used later in the weekly menu.
- Start by making the veggie meat balls. Mince the garlic and red onion.
- Add half of the garlic and red onion to a bowl of veggie mince, flour, salt, pepper, pizza seasoning and a small splash of water. Mix well and shape the dough into medium-size veggie balls.
- Fry the veggie-balls in a saucepan with olive oil until golden brown. Remove from the pan. Remember to put half of them in the fridge for later this week.
- Now add the remaining garlic and red onion to the pan, and cook until the onion is soft. Next, add the cherry tomatoes.
- When the cherry tomatoes have simmered for about 5-10 minutes, add the pasta, water and salt (to taste). Simmer with the lid on.
- Add spinach and feta cheese toward the end of the cooking time.