- 100 g almonds
- 40 g sukrin sugar free gold syrup
- 1/2 tbsp sugar free powdered sugar
- 1 x egg white
- 1/4 pinch salt
- 1 x egg yolk
- 1/4 dl heavy cream
- 10 g sugar free and Stevia mix powdered sugar
- 1 pinch vanilla powder
- 30 g butter
- 1/2 tbsp sukrin sugar free gold syrup
- Set the oven at 175 degrees celsius, over-underheat. Roughly grind the almonds in a food processor or blender. Stir in sukrin syrup, sukrin gold, egg whites and salt.
- Distribute in a round shape or square shape with baking paper. Bake in the middle of the oven for approx. 20 minutes, or until the almond base has set and is cooked through. Cool.
- Put egg yolks, whipped cream, sukrin + and vanilla powder in a small saucepan. Heat gently to boiling point on low heat until it begins to thicken. It is important that you touch all the time. This takes approx. 10 minutes.
- Divide the butter into cubes. Cool for a few minutes before whipping in butter, finally fiber syrup clear. Allow the cream to cool.
- Spread the cream over the almond base when it has cooled. Top with some salted, chopped pistachios. Store in the refrigerator for serving. It can stand cold for three to four days.