- 500 g mussels
- 1/4 dl dry white wine
- 1 1/2 dl carrot soup
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander
- 1/4 x lime
- Note! If you don't have a splash of white wine lying around, you can use apple juice instead.
- Rinse and wash the mussels well. Discard any shells that are damaged or do not close if you hit them carefully against the kitchen counter.
- Add white wine (or apple juice), carrot soup and mussels to a saucepan. Let the mussels steam with the lid on until all the shells open.
- Take the mussels out of the pot and discard the ones that didn't open.
- Serve the mussels with finely chopped coriander and lime juice.