- 3 x potatoes
- 1/2 x yellow onion
- 100 g champignon
- 1 dl cream
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 100 g cooked lentils
- Wash, peel and dice the potatoes. Boil them in water until soft.
- Slice the onion and mushrooms and fry them in a heated pan with a little olive oil or butter until the mushrooms have reduced in size and the onion browned.
- To the same pan, add cream, soy sauce and black pepper, then simmer for about 10 minutes. Add the lentils toward the end of cooking time.
- Pour out the water from the potatoes and add a knob of butter and a splash of cream. Mash with a fork and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the mushroom stroganoff over the mashed potatoes.