- 1/2 x egg white
- 20 g sugar
- 1/4 pinch salt
- 1/4 dl heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1/4 handful strawberries
- 1/4 handful blueberries
- Preheat the oven at 120 degrees celcius.
- Whisk egg white until it becomes somewhat white and airy.
- Add sugar and salt little by little while whisking. The meringue is done when it no longer runs off the whisk.
- Divide into portion sized meringue over a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Turn down the heat to 100 degrees celcius and bake in the oven for about 1 hour.
- Turn off the heat once the meringue is finished. Keep the oven closed and let cool in the oven.
- Whisk together heavy cream and vanilla sugar til you have a fluffy cream.
- Top the meringue with cream, strawberries and blueberries right before serving.