- 3 x potatoes
- 1 dl plain white flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 x yellow onion
- 200 g minced meat
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 dl crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp lingonberry jam
- Start by making potato loaves. Cut potatoes into cubes and cook in water until soft. You can use leftovers if you have.
- Pour off the water, mash the potatoes with a fork and season with flour and salt.
- Mix together until you have a dough. Divide the dough into equal parts, and roll out each part into thin loaves. Use plenty of flour for baking.
- Fry the loaves in a dry frying pan on both sides until the loaves have a golden brown color. Store the pockets in a damp kitchen towel.
- Mince the garlic and onion, and add to a bowl together with the minced meat, salt, pepper and water. Mix together.
- Shape the dough into medium-sized meatballs (they will shrink slightly when you fry them), and fry in a frying pan with butter.
- Make a simple lingonberry dressing by mixing creme fraiche and lingonberry jam. Feel free to taste with a pinch of salt.
- Serve potato loaves with a dash of lingonberry dressing, meatballs and preferably a little green.