- 1 1/2 dl macaroni
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 x yellow onion
- 1/2 x red pepper
- 1 dl crème fraîche
- 1/2 x lemon
- 1 handful dill
- 90 g salmon fillet
- Prepare macaroni as directed on the package.
- Mince the garlic and onion. Fry in a frying pan until soft.
- Mince the red pepper and fry this together with the garlic and onion. Add cream fraiche, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Add macaroni and dill to the pan.
- Melt butter in a frying pan and fry the salmon fillet until golden.
- Add to a plate and squeeze a little lemon over. Serve immediately.