- 2 x eggs
- 65 g sugar-free powdered sugar
- 20 g butter
- 125 g shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Whisk the eggs and sweetener into a light egg nog.
- Then mix in the melted and cooled butter and all the dry ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- The dough should be quite firm when you make coconut macaroons, otherwise it will float outwards during frying.
- Set the oven to 170 degrees (top and bottom heat)
- Make small coconut macaroon tops with a tablespoon of batter, and lay out baking paper on a baking tray with some space between each coconut macaroon.
- Place in the middle of the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Let them cool on the baking sheet before moving them.
- Once cooled, they can be stored in an airtight cake tin.