Lovely Salad with Feta Cheese, Fried Leeks and Snack Red Pepperby Golalah Abbasi
- 5 x snack peppers
- 1 x leeks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 10 x cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 x cucumber
- 100 g feta cheese
- 2 pinch salt
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Remove both the stem, inner membranes and seeds from the snack peppers. It can then be cut to the desired size. Cut leeks into small rings.
- Heat a frying pan with the olive oil and add the leek rings and paprika pieces. Season with pepper. Fry them on a low heat until they turn golden and start to soften. Remember to fry the leeks on both sides.
- Cut the tomatoes and cucumber into the desired size.
- Mix the tomato, cucumber, paprika and leek together. Add feta cheese. Season to taste with salt and lemon juice. Sprinkle on some pomegranate seeds.
- Garnish with some coriander and basil leaves if desired and enjoy.