Note: We are making a double portion of the lentil mix, because half of it will be used in another recipe this weekly menu.
- 1/2 x red onion
- 300 g cooked lentils
- 200 g corn
- 3/4 pack taco spice mix
- 1 handful tortilla chips
- 100 g grated cheese
- 1/2 handful rocket
- 2 tbsp taco salsa
- 1/4 dl 35% fat sour cream
- Cut the red onion and fry in a frying pan together with some oil until the onion has turned soft.
- Add lentils, corn, taco spice mix and a little splash of water and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Set aside half of the lentil filling. It will be used in another recipe this weekly menu.
- Add tortillachips to a baking tray lined with baking paper. Top with the lentil filling and grated cheese, and bake in the oven at 200 degrees celcius for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve the nachos with rocket, salsa and sour cream.