- 180 g lentils
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1/4 pack parsley
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 g feta cheese
- 2 dl plain yogurt
- 1/4 pack spinach
- 1/4 pack cucumber
- For this dinner we will be using hummus and focaccia that have been already made earlier this week.
- Make the lentil "kofta" by mashing the lentils, parsley, tomato puree, salt, one of the garlic cloves and half the red onion with an immersion blender or a fork.
- Shape the dough into round balls and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake in the middle of the oven at 200 degrees Celsius for about 20 minutes.
- Make feta cheese dressing by mincing the remaining garlic and adding it to a bowl along with feta cheese and plain yogurt. Mix well and season with salt if needed.
- Dice the cucumber and remaining red onion and place to a bowl over a bed of spinach. Serve with lentil 'kofta', hummus, feta cheese dressing and focaccia.
- Set aside half of the lentil "kofta" and feta cheese dressing for the next dinner.