- 2 1/2 dl plain white flour
- 2 dl plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 x cucumber
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1/4 pack spinach
- For this dinner, we'll use leftover lentil "kofta" and feta cheese dressing from the weekly menu.
- Make potato wraps by mixing together flour, plain yogurt and salt to a bowl. Divide the dough into equal parts, and roll out each dough into thin wraps, about the same size as on the picture above. Use plenty of flour when rolling out.
- Fry the wraps in a dry pan on both sides on high heat. Store under a damp kitchen towel.
- Slice cucumber and red onion.
- Fill the wraps with lentil "kofta", fresh spinach, cucumber, red onion and the feta cheese dressing.