- 1 dl rice
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 200 g cooked lentils
- 1/3 pack spinach
- 1/2 x lime
- 1/4 pack fresh coriander
- For this dinner, we'll be using the leftover carrot soup from earlier in the weekly menu.
- Boil rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat a frying pan and add the carrot soup and red curry paste. Mix well and stir in the cooked lentils.
- Let the curry simmer for 15 minutes, allowing all the flavours to come together. Add spinach toward the end of the cooking time.
- Serve with boiled rice, chopped coriander and fresh lime.