- 4 x potatoes
- 1 x lamb shank
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 6 x cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 dl crème fraîche
- Peel and cook the potatoes until they are tender.
- Cover with lamb shank with garlic salt and pepper.
- Add a good dollop of butter to a frying pan, and add the lamb shank when the butter has browned. Brown the lamb shank on all sides and place in a refractory dish together with cherry tomatoes and red onion.
- Bake in the middle of the oven at 180 degrees celsius for about 30 minutes.
- Pour off the water of the potatoes and add butter and creme fraiche. Mash with a fork and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the lamb shank with mashed potatoes, cherry tomatoes, red onion and top with the broth left in the refractory form.