- 1 dl mashed potatoes
- 1 dl plain white flour
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 dl crème fraîche
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 x lemon
- 1/2 x lamb shank
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Start by making potato wrap. Mix together mashed potatoes (you can also use boiled potatoes) and flour in a bowl until you have a dough. Divide the dough into approximately equal parts and roll out each part into thin, round loaves (Note: Use plenty of flour in the baking).
- Fry the potato wrap in a dry frying pan on both sides until browned. Store in a damp kitchen towel.
- Make a simple kebab dressing. Mince the garlic and add to a bowl with creme fraiche, lemon juice and half of the cumin. Mix together and set aside.
- Heat the lamb in a frying pan with oil, the remaining cumin and garlic salt.
- Serve the kebab meat in a potato wrap with kebab dressing and the vegetables you have.