- 1 x leg from king crab
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 x red chili
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/4 x yellow onion
- 125 g butter
- 10 x dumpling sheets
- 1 dl kimchi
- 1 dl mayonnaise
- Clean the king crab for shells and bones / cartilage. Coarsely chop garlic, red chili and ginger. Place a saucepan to high heat.
- Fry the vegetables and crab shells together in a little sunflower oil. It should simmer well for a minute or two. Lower the temperature a little and add all the butter. Cook this together until the butter begins to bubble. Make sure that it does not sting at the bottom, so stir a little now and then. When the butter is bubbling, strain it into a slightly smaller saucepan. Peels and vegetables can be discarded.
- Mince the onion, and add it to the butter and let it cook together on medium-high heat until the onion is soft.
- Fry the crab meat to a pan using a little shellfish butter. Finely chop the crab meat and mix with the butter and onion. Season with a little salt and possibly a little chili powder if you prefer it spicy.
- Cool in the refrigerator. When the butter starts to harden, massage up the mixture with a ladle and place it in a spray bag. Now the filling is ready to fold dumplings.
- Kimchi stir: Squeeze the liquid out of the kimchi as best you can using your hands. Place it on a foil and cut it into small pieces. Mix with the mayonnaise. Season with salt and lemon.
- Steam the dumplings for 6 minutes and top. them with kimchi slaw.