The perfect Mexican breakfast that can also be eaten as lunch or dinner. This taco variant has a lot of flavor and is deliciously cooked in an iron pan.
- 1 can chili beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 can taco salsa
- 1 x yellow onion
- 1 pack corn wrap
- 4 x eggs
- 1 x fresh coriander
- 1 x spring onion
- 1 can sour cream
- 1 x avocado
- Set the oven to 200 degrees. Add chilli beans, black beans, chickpeas, chopped tomatoes and salsa to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Chop the onion and add to the pot with the rest of the ingredients.
- Place the corn wraps in an iron pan that has been greased with oil. We split the corn wraps in half and place them around the edge and to the bottom of the iron pan. Pour the sauce to the pan.
- Make four wells with a spoon, one for each egg. Otherwise, the egg white will float to the outside. Crack the eggs and place in the pits. We cracked the egg in a glass and had it over the pit, so that we had better control.
- Place the iron pan in the middle of the oven and cook for about 10 minutes until the eggs are finished.
- Top with coriander, spring onion, sour cream and avocado as desired before serving.