- 3 1/2 dl whole wheat flour
- 1/4 pack dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 dl lukewarm water
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 dl crème fraîche
- 4 x hot dogs
- 1 x red pepper
- 1/2 x red onion
- 20 g rocket
- Combine whole wheat flour, dry yeast, salt and lukewarm water to a bowl and knead the dough for about 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal-size pieces and shape them into hot-dog buns. Allow them to rise on a baking tray lined with baking paper for 45-60 minutes.
- Bake the buns at 200 degrees celsius for about 15 minutes.
- Mince the garlic and add to a bowl with creme fraiche. Season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the peppers and red onions before frying them in a pan.
- Finally, cook the sausages. Serve in fresh buns with rocket, peppers and onions and creme fraiche sauce.