- 1/2 x red chili
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 x spring onion
- 200 g pork mince
- 100 g glass noodles
- 1 x carrots
- 100 g cabbage
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 x lime
- 12 x spring roll paper
- Mince the chili, garlic and spring onion and fry in a frying pan for a few minutes.
- Add pork mince and cook until well done.
- Boil glass noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- Grate carrots and cabbage and add to the frying pan. Cook until soft.
- Finally, add the cooked noodles, soy sauce, pepper and lime juice to the meat mix. Feel free to add more soy sauce or pepper. Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Fill a small bowl with water.
- Place a rice paper sheet in the water until soft, place it on a clean kitchen towel or wooden cutting board, and fill with a couple tablespoons of filling. Fold one side over the filling, then the short ends, and finally fold the last side over. Make sure your hands are wet while attaching the final part.
- Fry the spring rolls in a deep iron skilet, in neutral oil, until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- Tip! If you have many spring rolls left, they can be frozen and enjoyed later. Simply heat the frozen spring rolls at 225 degrees for about 10 minutes.