- 1/4 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 dl spelt flour
- 1/2 dl lukewarm water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Shake sesame seeds in a dry frying pan until golden. Cool slightly.
- Mix together flour, toasted sesame seeds, lukewarm water, flaxseed salt and baking powder in a bowl until you have a compact and not too sticky dough.
- Wrap the dough and let it rest in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Roll the dough as thin as you can, cut the biscuits to the desired size and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Brush all biscuits with olive oil, and sprinkle with a little extra flaxseed salt. Bake in the middle of the oven at 215 degrees celsius for about 5-7 minutes. Watch carefully, as they can quickly become burned.
- Cool on a rack.