- 2 1/2 dl oats
- 1 tbsp Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1 pinch sea salt flakes
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 dl maple syrup
- Combine oats, cocoa powder and sea salt flakes in a bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and combine with maple syrup. Add the wet mixture to the dry one, and mix well.
- Transfer to a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake in the middle of the oven at 170 degrees celsius on hot air for about 15 minutes.
- Allow the granola to cool on a cooling rack before transferring to a large jam jar or another airtight container. The granola will become crunchy once it has cooled down.
- Use the granola as topping for yogurt, a smoothie bowl or with your milk of choice.