- 125 g cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tbsp almonds
- Add cottage cheese, cocoa powder, salt and half of the maple syrup to a bowl. Blend until smooth using an immersion blender.
- Place the chocolate mousse in the fridge while caramelizing the nuts.
- Roughly chop almonds (or other nuts of choice) and add to a frying pan along with the rest of the maple syrup. Stir and toast the nuts over medium heat until caramelized.
- Top the chocolate mousse with the caramelized almonds and serve!