- 150 g turkey fillet
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 dl coconut milk
- 1 tsp red curry paste
- 2 dl rice
- 1/2 x mango
- 1/4 x red onion
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 1/4 x lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Slice the turkey into long, thick strips. Make a marinade with peanut butter, soy sauce, minced garlic, coconut milk and red curry paste. Stir the meat together with the marinade and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Twist the marinated strips around each skewer. Place in an ovenproof dish and cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown. If you'd like the meat to be even crispier, turn the heat up at the very end and switch to the grill element. Grilll for 1-2 minutes - be careful so they don't burn!
- Boil rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Make the mango salsa by dicing mango, red onion and coriander. Mix together and add freshly squeezed lemon/lime juice.
- Serve the turkey skewers with mango salsa and rice.