- 3 1/2 dl plain white flour
- 1/4 pack dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 dl lukewarm water
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1/2 dl crème fraîche
- 1/2 x pear
- 1/2 x red onion
- 100 g blue cheese
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/4 dl walnuts
- Make the pizza dough by mixing together flour, dry yeast, lukewarm water and salt. Knead the dough for 10 minutes and leave it to rise for 45-60 minutes.
- Make a white pizza sauce by mincing the garlic and add it to a bowl together with the crème fraiche. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the pear, red onion and the Gorgonzola cheese into slices.
- Roll out the dough. Top with the white pizza sauce, cheese, red onion and pear and bake in the oven at 250 degrees Celsius for 10-15 minutes.
- Fry the walnuts in a frying pan at medium-low heat together with olive oil and honey until the walnuts turn golden.
- Serve the pizza with caramellized walnuts.