- 2 x potatoes
- 1 x egg yolk
- 4 tbsp plain white flour
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 x leeks
- 50 g feta cheese
- Peal and boil the potatoes in unsalted water until fully cooked (you need about 250 grams potato per person).
- Mash the potatoes with a fork.
- Add the yolk and the flour over the mashed potatoes and mix together with your hands until you have a smooth dough. Add more flour if needed.
- Form the dough into a long sausage, and cut into small bites.
- Boil some salted water, and add a handfull of gnocchi. Boil until the gnocchi starts to float, this will take about 3 minutes. Add the cooked gnocchi to a plate and repeat until there is noe gnocchi left.
- Cut up leaks and add to a frying pan together with olive oil and a whole clove of garlic. Fry until the leak turn soft.
- Add the cooked gnocchi and fry for a couple minutes, until the gnocchi turn golden.
- Serve with feta cheese.