- 2 x eggs
- 1 dl sugar
- 2 dl gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 75 g butter
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 dl kefir
- This recipe makes juicy, tasty and gluten-free muffins.
- Set the oven at 200 degrees celsius.
- Whisk eggs and sugar until eggy.
- Mix gluten-free flour, baking powder, vanilla sugar, salt and baking cocoa in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and allow to cool slightly.
- Now you have to mix it all up. Sift in the flour mixture to remove lumps in the dough. Do this alternately with the butter and kefir. Stir gently with a spatula so that the air bubbles do not come out of the mixture.
- Chop the dark chocolate into pieces and stir it into the dough.
- Divide the batter into muffin tins. If you do not have muffin tins, you can use baking paper you have cut into squares of 10x10 cm and bake them in small cups or a muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes and enjoy!