- 1 x ripe banana
- 1 dl almond flour
- 1 dl gluten free flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1 x eggs
- 1 dl sour cream
- 2 dl oat milk
- 3 x strawberries
- 1 scoops ice cream
- Note: make sure the oat milk is gluten-free.
- Mash half of the banana with a fork to a bowl.
- Mix all dry ingredients to a bowl.
- Wish the egg to the mashed banana, and stir together with oat milk, sour cream and the dry ingredients.
- Bake the waffles in a "Bubble waffle"-iron. If you do not have this, you can use any other waffle iron.
- Top it off with slices strawberries, banana and ice cream.