- 100 g butter
- 3 dl gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 x eggs
- 4 dl blueberries
- 3 dl vanilla sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Use wild blueberries if you can! Either self-picked or frozen from the store.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Start by making the crust. Combine butter and gluten-free flour. Add in the egg and knead until smooth.
- Place the dough in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Grease a pie tin with butter. Alternatively, you can line the tin with baking paper to make it easier to get the pie out of the mold once cooked. Squeeze the dough into the mold. Make sure to make holes several places in the crust with a fork to allow air to escape while cooking. Bake the crust for about 15 minutes.
- Take the crust out of the oven and pour the vanilla sauce into it. Top with wild blueberries and bake for another 15-20 minutes.