- 1 dl rice
- 2 x carrots
- 1/4 x red pepper
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1/4 pack kale
- 1/2 pack rice paper
- 1/4 pack fresh coriander
- 1/4 x lime
- For this dinner, we'll use the satay sauce made earlier in the weekly menu.
- Boil rice as directed on the package.
- Cut the carrots and red peppers into matchsticks and thinly slice the red onion.
- Rinse the kale in cold water and massage the kale with your hands. This step makes the kale softer, easier to chew and less bitter.
- Dip rice paper in hot water according to the instructions on the package, and fill the rice paper with carrot, paprika, red onion, kale and coriander. Fold and repeat until there are no fillings left.
- Serve the summer rolls with boiled rice and satay sauce.