- 2 x potatoes
- 2 x carrots
- 1 x beetroot
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 dl crème fraîche
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 x fish cakes
- 45 g bacon
- 20 g rocket
- For this recipe we'll be using the rolls made earlier in the weekly menu.
- Cut the potatoes, carrots and beets into wedges, and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Season with salt and pepper and bake in the middle of the oven at 220 degrees celcius for about 20-25 minutes.
- Make the dressing. Mince the garlic and add to a bowl with creme fraiche. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry fish cakes and bacon together in a frying pan.
- Use the rolls as burger buns and top the fish cakes with creme fraiche dressing, rocket and bacon. Serve with root vegetable fries and more dressing.
- Note! Save half of the dressing if following the weekly menu. It'll be used in another dinner.