- 1 x potato
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 x breaded fish filet
- 1/4 x romaine lettuce
- 1/4 can corn
- 1/4 x red pepper
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 6 x cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 x yellow onion
- 1/4 x lemon
- 1/2 x broccoli
- Cut the potato into strips and put them in cold water for about 1 hour. (This is to remove some of the starch in the potato, so it becomes a little more crispy. If you are short on time, you can rinse them under cold water and leave them in the water as long as you can.)
- Boil the potato for about 5 minutes and leave it to dry on paper. In a bowl, mix oil, paprika powder and salt. Mix this together with the potato and then you have cornmeal on top. Stir a little and spread the potatoes out on a piece of baking paper. Bake the potatoes at 220 degrees for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add the breaded fish fillet when there are 15 minutes left in the cooking time.
- Make a quick salsa of cherry tomatoes, onions, the juice of a lemon and a bouquet of broccoli. Finely chop everything and stir it together in a small bowl. Or you can make the salsa in a food processor. Set half aside if you are making the weekly menu this dish is part of.
- Steam the broccoli in a pot of boiling water. This only takes 2 minutes. Serve and enjoy!