These gluten-free feta & cheddar fritters are perfect as a vegetarian option for dinner. They are really easy to make and you mix them together in 5 minutes. An idea is to make these as small vegetarian burgers.
- 2 x potatoes
- 200 g feta cheese
- 120 g cheddar cheese
- 1 x eggs
- 3 tbsp gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1/4 x chili
- Boil potatoes and mash them to a bowl. Add feta, cheddar and egg. Stir to combine. Add flour and minced chilli. Season with salt, pepper and herbs. Stir and set aside.
- Preheat a frying pan with oil. Do a heat test to make sure the oil is at the right temperature by adding a small part of the batter to the pan. If it make a frizzy sound, the heat is right.
- With a spoon, form cakes from the batter. Add them to the hot oil and fry on both sides until they are golden on both sides.
- Transfer the finished fritters to a plate covered with kitchen paper to remove excess oil.
- Serve freshly fried with salsa and salad.