Colorful bounty balls - taste just like a bounty bar! Colored coconut batter makes them extra exciting. Perfect as a gift or dessert!
- 50 g coconut oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 dl coconut cream
- 250 g shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1/2 tbsp blue spirulina powder
- 1/2 tbsp green food powder (blue spirulina and safflor)
- 1/2 tbsp purple sweet potato powder
- 200 g vegan chocolate
- 2 tbsp vegan sprinkles
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat. Add sugar and stir. Stir in coconut milk (the solid coconut fat from the coconut milk). Mix in coconut mass and vanilla sugar. Stir well.
- Divide the coconut mass into three bowls and add food powder colors. Mix the colored coconut mass (purple, green and blue) with each other again to get a pattern.
- Roll approx. 24 balls and make sure the batter does not crumble.
- Cool the balls in the fridge or freezer until they have hardened.
- Melt cooking chocolate and dip the balls in the chocolate. Finish with cake sprinkles. The chocolate will harden quickly, so each one quickly with the cake sprinkles on top.
- Place them in a box and store in the fridge.