- 1 clove garlic
- 200 g chickpeas
- 1/4 pack taco spice mix
- 1 tbsp plain white flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 x lime
- 1/4 x cabbage
- 1/4 x cucumber
- 1 dl sour cream
- 1 tbsp chipotle salsa
- 2 x tortillas
- For this dinner we'll be using the pickled red onions made earlier in the weekly menu.
- Mince the garlic and rinse the chickpeas in cold water.
- Add garlic, chickpeas, olive oil, taco seasoning, flour and lime juice to a food processor and mix until you have a slightly crumbly dough (if you don't have a food processor, you can mash by hand with a fork).
- Shape the dough into flat cakes and fry in a frying pan with plenty of olive oil over medium-high heat. The falafels are done when golden brown on both sides.
- Slice the cabbage and cucumber.
- Make the dressing by mixing sour cream and chipotle salsa. Feel free to add more chipotle salsa to make it hotter. Season with a pinch of salt, if needed.
- Serve the tortillas with sliced veggies, falafels, pickled red onion and chipotle sour cream sauce.