- 3 1/2 dl plain white flour
- 1/4 pack dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 dl lukewarm water
- 1 clove garlic
- 200 g chickpeas
- 1/4 pack taco spice mix
- 1 tbsp plain white flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 x cabbage
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1/2 dl sour cream
- 1/4 x lime
- Start by making the burger buns. Combine flour, dry yeast, salt and lukewarm water in a bowl and knead the dough for about 10 minutes.
- Shape the dough into round hamburger buns and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Let the buns rise for about 45-60 minutes.
- Bake the burgers in the middle of the oven at 200 degrees celsius for about 15 minutes.
- Start making the falafel burgers by mincing the garlic and rinsing the chickpeas. Add these to a food processor, along with taco seasoning, olive oil and flour. Blend until you have a coarse dough (if you don't have a food processor, you can mash everything with a fork).
- Shape the falafel dough into burger patties and fry in a frying pan with plenty of olive oil until the falafels are golden brown on both sides.
- Make a quick and simple coleslaw by thinly slicing the cabbage and red onion. Add sour cream, and season with salt, pepper and lime juice.
- Serve the falafel burgers in warm burger buns with coleslaw.