- 3 1/2 dl plain white flour
- 1/4 pack dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 dl lukewarm water
- 200 g chickpeas
- 1/2 pack taco spice mix
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 dl cabbage
- 1/2 x green apple
- 1/4 x cucumber
- 2 x spring onion
- 1 dl sour cream
- Make burger buns by mixing together flour, dry yeast, salt and lukewarm water to a bowl. Knead the dough for about 10 minutes.
- Shape the dough into rolls, and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Let the burgers rise for about 45-60 minutes under a cloth.
- Bake in the middle of the oven at 200 degrees celcius for about 15 minutes.
- Make falafel burgers by mixing together chickpeas, taco seasoning and olive oil to a bowl. Mash with a fork and add in tablespoon(s) of flour until the dough can be shaped.
- Shape the dough into flat burgers and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake in the middle of the oven at 220 degrees celcius for about 15-20 minutes. Turn halfway.
- Make a coleslaw by cutting cabbage and spring onion into strips, and grate the apple and the cucumber. Add to a bowl and mix together with sour cream. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the falafel burger in burger bread with coleslaw.