- 1 x eggs
- 1 dl plain white flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 dl milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl.
- Add salt and half of the flour, as well as some cinnamon or sugar if you'd like sweet pancakes.
- Alternate between diluting with with milk and adding the rest of the flour until you've reached the perfect pancake batter consistency..
- Melt the butter stir into the batter at the end. Let the batter rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Fry the pancakes in a frying pan with a bit of butter. This recipe makes about four pancakes.
- Make the chocolate sauce by mixing equal parts baking cocoa and maple syrup in a small bowl or cup..
- Serve the pancakes with chocolate sauce and your fruits/berries of choice.